HPE Ezmeral Data Fabric
HPE Ezmeral Data Fabric centralizes different data types across on-premises, multiple clouds, and edge deployments into a single logical data store. It breaks down silos and stops the endless cycle of merging, remerging, and redeploying data silos into new silos.
HPE Ezmeral Data Fabric allows data analysts, engineers, and scientists to deliver real-time and predictive models organizations can trust. Built-in industry-standard APIs, languages, and protocols increase productivity by preserving existing access mechanisms without low-value refactoring.
Supports files, object, NoSQL databases, and streams
HPE Ezmeral Ecosystem Pack includes certified open-source tools and engines that integrate directly on top of the data fabric. It enables in-place analytics no matter where data is located and reduces time spent integrating and configuring open source tools.
API Documentation for app development.
Tutorials on GitHub
- Music Catalog: REST and GraphQL tutorial
- Smart Home: IoT tutorial
- Ezmeral Data Fabric for Predictive Maintenance
- Customer 360 View
- Application for Processing Stock Market Trade Data
Munch & Learn
Great unification: Building analytic pipelines with Apache Spark
What's a data fabric and how does it work?
How to size a data fabric system
Practical Erasure Coding in a Data Fabric
Data Fabric File and Object Store Overview
To learn more about HPE Ezmeral Data Fabric File and Object Store, check out the HPE article here.
Free On-Demand Training
Learn for free with online courses that teach you how to build applications, secure, and administer HPE Ezmeral. Visit HPE Ezmeral Learn On-Demand to enroll.
- Big Data Essentials. Challenges of modernizing the IT landscape is covered in these courses on big data, open source tools, Apache Spark, Data Fabric, Database, Event Streams and more.
- Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning. Learn the basics of AI and ML, machine learning project planning, and preparing and implementing the ML pipeline.
- Zero Trust & Data Security. Courses outlining emerging data security threats, SPIFFE-SPIRE, what zero trust architecture is, and technical details of HPE Ezmeral Data Fabric
- Apache Spark & SQL Analytics. Intro courses covering Apache Spark 3 essentials, Spark and Kubernetes, Apache Drill, and SQL Analytics using Apache Drill.
- Kubernetes and Stateful Applications. What applications do, how Kubernetes works, plus access an HPE Workshop On-demand covering HPE Ezmeral Runtime.
- HPE Ezmeral Data Fabric. Technical overview courses on HPE Ezmeral Data Fabric architecture and implementation, database essentials, and event streams pub-sub messaging.
Take advantage of our free, Jupyter-Notebook based Workshops-on-Demand available in the Hack Shack. These technical workshops provide you with an in-depth, hands-on learning experience where you can interact with and learn from the experts. Designed to fit your schedule, these workshops are available 24/7 – any time, from anywhere. HPE Ezmeral Data Fabric workshops are available today.
Any questions on Ezmeral Data Fabric?
Join the HPEDEV Slack Workspace and start a discussion in our #ezmeral-data-fabric channel.
Not a Slack user? You can also ask your questions in our Ezmeral Forum.