HPE Developer Community Portal
Will you be among the 10,000 technologists heading to Amsterdam from August 13 – 16, 2020 to attend Cloud Native Computing Foundation’s flagship conference, KubeCon | CloudNativeCon EU? We will and we’re so excited for opportunity to demonstrate a little magic while we show off what Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) offers in the areas of containers and Kubernetes (k8s)!
HPE will be featured in two KubeCon breakout sessions. Both will take place on Wednesday, April 1st. The first session, Topology Aware Scheduling using Prometheus and Telemetry Aware Scheduler, is co-sponsored by HPE and Intel and given by Chief Technologist, Tom Golway (HPE), and Cloud Software Engineer, Swati Sehgal (Intel). The second breakout session, Taming Data/State Challenges for ML Applications and Kubeflow, will be presented by HPE Distinguished Technologist, Skyler Thomas. Refer to the program schedule for specific times and locations.
On the event floor at booth P17, our magician will greet you and introduce you to HPE representatives from our different software-enabling and application development groups. You’ll get to learn about some pretty magical technologies and programs, including:
- The HPE Container Platform, the industry’s first Kubernetes container platform software designed to run both cloud-native and non cloud-native applications, enabling true hybrid cloud operations across any location. Now if that’s not magical, we don’t know what is!
- The intelligent data platform from HPE storage, focused on persistent storage use cases for Kubernetes in private, public, and hybrid clouds and how to enable CI/CD pipelines. Another bit of magic we know you’ve been waiting to see.
- HPE DEV, a growing community that helps developers and designers focus on creating the best possible software experiences using open source and HPE products. The magic here is how much easier you can make your life by tapping into these resources.
You’ll want to catch at least one of our theater sessions that will run throughout the day. There will be a random drawing for an Argon Kit after each presentation. Presenters will cover topics such as:
- An introduction to the HPE Container Platform
- Exploring the benefits of joining the HPE DEV community
- Persistent Storage for Kubernetes
- Hybrid Cloud CI/CD with Nimble/CV/HCP
- Taming Data and State Challenges with Kubeflow
- App centric MongoDB 3PAR/Primera
- SPIRE and SPIFFE
HPE’s newest acquisition, Scytale, a cloud native security startup that is built on the open-source Secure Production Identity Framework for Everyone (SPIFFE) protocol, will also be in attendance in a separate booth (S48) on the tradeshow floor. Some Scytale presentations will also be given in booth P17.
As always, the HPE DEV community is excited to have an opportunity to connect with developers and designers at an event such as this. If you’re going, make sure you stop on by and see us at HPE booth P17. Hope to see you in Amsterdam!